Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

My latest fandom is over this game: DGS! At first I thought not another boring game with just mini games but after knowing that popular seiyuus are gonna voiced here.... my seiyuu fetishes aroused through my body and unconsciously, I saw myself in front of a game store.lol

Based on a real radio talk and manga by the same name! XD

List of Seiyuus:

Kamiya Hiroshi-(himself) HiroC (HiroC here, is just so : L SO HOT!)
Daisuke Ono-(himself) OnoD
Tomokazu Sugita-Ren
Nakamura Yuichi- Ryo
Yusa Koji- Tera Ikemen Shinreika

and etc.(because I'm not really into the voice actor of Junya-san and Daigo-san -_-.)

Story: You are a girl who just lost your job after being late on your first day. Give thanks to your parents who bothered you on your way. Being shocked as you are, you turned on your radio and found out about DGS: wherein troubled ladies send mail through letter or e-mail and asks advices and all. You decided to send one.

The next day, you stumbled upon two *ayashi* guys who seemed to reach for something below a soda machine. You decided to help them and in return, the guys treated you to their office for a tea. When you reached the office, the T.V. magically turned on showing a flamboyant guy, Tera Ikemen Shinreika. He then revealed about the two guys being OnoD and HiroC of DGS and that your are their next client. What's more funny is that Shinreika came out of the TV like he was just climbing over a fence! But, you are not just any ordinary client they have since their work for you err... for them would last for 3 months. Yes, for them.... because you'll work as Shinreika's assistant meaning, you'll assist OnoD and HiroC for the whole 3 months.

And so, your adventure begins!



It's pretty easy, and make sure you are pretty fluent in japanese or else, BOOM! You just wasted your time and money on this. Well, if your aiming for normal ending fluency isn't really needed, just answer whatever you want when the choices are up. But if you're aiming for someone, be sure to understand what they're saying.

There are 5 mini games here. One you'll unlock after you finished the game once. Well, I only finished it once and get a normal ending T_T

I'll play it once more for one goal: GET hiroC'S ENDING FOR THE SAKE OF MY BISHOUNEN FETISH!!!

God, I really like HiroC and this is no joke. I even set aside my Hakuouki for this and take a break over my tenipuri DS and Signal.

One thing I notice,,, everyone, I really mean EVERYONE is in love with the heroine! From Ryo to Ren to Junya to OnoD and HiroC!(which is obviously, certainly, totally fine with me!)

There are events that really make me ROFL.

1. When I went to the drugstore, Junya asked me to pretend all lovey-dovey and then, enters HiroC and OnoD who were all No-No about it. When they asked if my love is Junya-san(which I wanna say, NOOO~~ IT'S YOU HiroC!!!!!) the heroine just blabber yes! and the two's reaction were priceless.....
OnoD: うーうそおだああああああああ!!!!!(I notice he really like to say, you're lying!!!)
HiroC:オー音さん和、許さないからなあああああ!!!(I wanna say, since when did you become my father???lol)
2. It's the time wherein someone(who is actually Shinreika) kidnapped heroine and when she waked up, she is in her room. Around with Shinreika, Daigo, Ren and Ryou. Turns out Shinreika challenged the others on a jankenpon and the prize is the heroine will feed them. Of course the heroine refused but the others agreed. Upon heroine's despair, DGS members: HiroC and OnoD came to the rescue------or not. Heroine thought they would really help but the motive they came(especially form the window) is because THEY ALSO WANT TO JOIN THE FUN(not) GAME AND WON'T LET OTHERS WIN THE PRIZE!(which is heroince feeding them).
3. The time wherein HiroC asks heroine about what she thinks about love and because of Nya-san(btw, who voice Nya-san???) heroine ended up above HiroC. Okay, rejoice me!---tte enters the major mood-breaker a.k.a OnoD with not another funny reaction combining with HiroC's S attacks.
HiroC tells OnoD how he broke the mood that was made and this made OnoD freaked out(which is very funny) ends up running away....ummm, crying.

there are more but its too much of a spoiler now.... and I think its more fun if you are actually playing it .^^


Well, that's all for now. Will update soon after I'm finished with: The Path to HiroC's Heart!

Ja Ne!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm not sure if you still update this or not but I'm sorta curious as how to go around in this game. I played a little bit of it and it's still in my backlog of games. I'm just having a little bit of trouble comprehending the text. XD

    ReplyDelete