Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uwasa no Midori-kun 2 DS

Somehow, I'm really out for a break with my other otome games so here I am finishing my Uwasa no Midori-kun 2 which I bought long long ago but never played it at all.

It's so easy and short so I finished it within 5 hours with skipping with my not very fond of characters.

It's not fully voiced but the graphics is nice.(What to expect from the very nice otome gaming company Idea Factory)

I've read the manga long ago too... It's sorta smutty and the girl is unbelievably ecchi(yup! she just got naked without noticing at all!)

In some ways, I'm thinking how she hides those big watermelons of her.....which in the manga, she doesn't have bandages at all.

Somehow, after playing this... I've hated the ending of the manga and definitely won't want an anime ver. cause I've really taken a liking to tsubasa who is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa coughmyfetishcough.

I'll just post my walkthrough later....or probably not since i'm lazy onaka peko peko ssu!

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment