Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uwasa no Midori-kun 2: Futari no Midori!?

Okay, just ate my dinner....

Story: Midori is a girl living in an island. Her first love is Tsukasa-kun who went back away form the island to the city. When he came back Midori is already 15 and somehow they ended up making love on the beach.(like no one saw them. I was so wow). Later, she heard Tsukasa boasting on his friends on how he easily get her making her angry and declare revenge. In that stead, she went to the city disguised as a guy and entered the school rivaled to Tsukasa's school: Aoba High.
Where the story starts.....

Characters:

Yamate Midori-Somehow, I just can't get over with her.... since she is in an all boys school and yet at her room she stays naked??? What a careless individual......

Kazama Shinbashi-I like this guy, he resembles the guy in Moe Kare that I really cried for.....btw, I also cried in his story here(is Ikeyamada-sensei likes to see fans crying for Kaza-chan and his other twins that much???) but now, I've been really into Tsukasa so sorry....... In manga, he is Midori's true love.

Hino Tsukasa- This is the guy I've been all over right now... He has silver hair(my fetish) and his voice actor, Hikaru Midorikawa(my fetish again), bad boy attitude cover(my fetish again and again)... He didn't ended up with Midori cause the girl fell in love with Kazama later.... I feel sorry for this guy, if *that* didn't happened, Midori and him will live happily ever after. !!TT__TT!!
-As a side note, I cried so much because of him, I feel really sorry for him..... though he do bad things.... he is more like the character in Moe Kare that looks like Kazama.....
(Hey, what the hell am I explaining things that happened in the manga!!? I should be explaining about the game!!!)

.......Sorry, since the two are my most favies......

other characters you can go for after those two:
-Akira Kawasaki-I think Tsuka-chan's best friend considering he knows everything about him....
-Kaoru Sugamu- megane blond-guy.
-Kurihama Jun- the shorty but cutie guy
-Yoyogi Tetsu- yankee orange-haired guy. Has brown complexion
and some others that is in the end of my tongue.....

All in all I like UnM, too bad, that its fun but TOO SHORT.... and I don't know how to play sudoku(needed for the 2nd mini game)

That's it. Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment