Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Friday, April 23, 2010

Tennis no Ouji-sama:Gakuensai no Ouji-sama~More Sweet Edition~ Ranting!

Currently completing my P.o.T otome game(title above except the ranting)

.....and completely confused as to IS THE ST. RUDOLPH'S CAPTAIN AKAGAWA SOMETHING THAT POPULAR???!!!
Because I seriously don't like him.... and now I'm in pain as to I have to talk to him when Mizuki isn't available in Yuuta's route and vice versa! I've been noticing it since my Yamabuki paths but whenever I met him in the cafeteria or something like accidentally bumping him... I just can't rest in peace and it won't be over with me cursing the hell out of him!(somehow he reminds me of a stupid ganguro I can't remember where). Such a relief he wasn't in Rikkaidai or else! How in the world can I go for Yukimura-kun???
Not that I hate him, I just don't like him...(and its not the same, hating is worst than not liking)

.....one more thing, Sanada, why in the world do you have to be necessary for my beloved Yukimura's path to be unlocked?(IN ANYWAYS, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THAT I HAVE TO GO TO ALL THE PATHS FOR MY YUKIMURA-KUN!!!???) He always and ALWAYS makes those useless "I'm busy" excuses and leave which make his affection damned low! ----is what I want to say.... I gave Sanada my first Rikkai try and the second time, I can already go for my Yukimura?! God is so..... If I have known do you think I'll give Sanada a go!!? huhuhuhu... TT__TT

And he acts so highly!!? I'm glad and really ROLF when my cute Kin-chan told him THAT HE THOUGHT AND HEARD THAT HE IS A GORILLA LOOK-A-ALIKE!


Well I guess that's all for the rants.... besides them, I like all the characters...err... I'm also not into Akutsu(the seriously freaked grandpa, for his white hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment