Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Seiyuu Fever!

I have lots of free time now, taking break from DGS to change the mood.

BTW, I've been mentioning a lot of Seiyuus recently so, I should list all my faves just for reference....

-Hikaru Midorikawa(though I am so : L with him, I can't accept the fact that he voiced that stupid -and worst of all the worst: Tamahome)
-Miyano Mamoru(is it just me? or others regret the fact he voiced that freak Zero of Vampire Knight???)

-Daisuke Ono(No comment dude. I'm just really all over this person's voice...)
-Kamiya Hiroshi(Who dare opposed me saying that HiroC is the best is a deadmeat!)
-Tomokazu Sugita- Ryuutarou(d vamp) of Love Revo, and Raven of Earl and Fairy

-Yasu Koji(I've loved him since playing DGS. His voice is really funny!)
-Nakamura Yuichi(What's not to like in Ikuto's voice?)
-Kenichi Suzumura(I really really really love this person's voice so funny and funny and cool!)

-Jun Fukuyama(love his roles in HnKnA, Special A and as Zero of Code Geass~ and Hakuren Oak of 07-Ghost)
-Akira Ishida(Woo~ I just keep and keep on playing Arabians Lost because of him! and he also
voiced Kaede in Love Revo)

-Takehito Koyasu(the main reason why Blood Dupre is my second fave and why I am in love with Tsuruga Ren)
-Suzuki Tatsuhisa
-Takahiro Sakurai-Ren Ichinose, Yuu Kanda, Yuri Shibuya and Misaki(of Junjou Romantica, Completely forgot the latter name)

-Noboyuki Hiyama(I love all his roles especially Kouyuu Ri and as Kennosuke Tachibana of Love Revo)
-Daisuke Namikawa-Ayato Kamishiro of Love Revo, Mikage-07 ghost, Venice and Italy of APH, Rumaty of Hanasakeru Seishounen, Eigetsu/Yogetsu, Fay D. Flourite and etc.

-Daisuke Hirakawa-Takahashi-nii-chan of Love Revo, Naoki of Itazura na kiss and Ace of HnKnA
-Toshiyuki Morikawa- voiced Tyki Mikk, Li Ren, Conrad Weller, Shuuei Ran, FFVII: Advent of the Children as Sephiroth

-Tomokazu Seki-Ryuuki Shi, Sohma Kyo, Chichiri, Shuichi Shindou, Minamoto no Kurou Yoshitsune and Tenma Morimura, Taira no Katsuzane
-Ren Kiriyama
-Showtaro Morikobu
-Junko Minagawa is also welcomed but I only liked her for being the seiyuu of my beloved Ryoma Echizen

for now, that's what i remember.....for now..... They are too many my brain is crashing......

Ja Ne!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment