Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hakuouki DS

I just finished all the routes in my beloved Hakuouki DS!
I'm not a fluent japanese-speaker/reader so.... I didn't understand all its content... But I can read some so... ooh well.

I first tried Hijikata... because I know he would die in the end(clings to Bakumatsu Renka Shinsengumi) but somehow I was like WTF!? coughheisalivecough in the end!?
I didn't really like Hijikata at all.... too stern, too strict, too stern, too strict, no fun, boring,no fun, boring, blah,blah,blah but later I started to like him.... though he pushes Chizurucoughmecough away.... that made me like him.... the truth that is.(though he'll never be in my top 3 considering his ending is nothing like looking in the sakura trees BTW, Hijikata is not bad but not that good too(and I was hoping he would die....)*sorry Hijikata fans

Next is Heisuke... Not bad as well.... In his path that megane freak's true colors were revealed... He even turned Osen-chan into a Rasetsu.... Sheesh, I don't have any comments about Heisuke at all...... -_-

Next was Sano... who has the best ending imo, but he is not my fave at all... And was just like forced to play him cause necessary(I thought) for Kazama. They have a baby in the ending... but I think he's too much a pushover somehow.... But only he didn't become a rasetsu(showing that he is the strongest in strength and will right?)

Okay, enters the last 3 I went for....

Okita Souji, I thought he died in the ending.... and up until now, still not sure(though isn't becoming a rasetsu cures his illness?_) either way still unsure... I like this guy, and their kissing scene is the best! I hate his bad end though cause it's too sad.... T_T BTW, to all of them, he and only he has a different path or something since in his route, our enemy is my twin older brother, Kaoru and my fake dad.

Second to the last is my beloved no. 1 of all: *drumrolls* SAITO HAJIME!
At first it was in my disappointment that he isn't as tall as the others were(at least taller than Heisuke perhaps?)
Ending is not bad, almost same with Bakumatsu but in Bakumatsu, Saito is going away while in here, Saito is going back home....
One thing I'm pretty sure of, Saito is an EMO! He hides his right eye through his bangs and seemed like always alone.....actually true not seems to be.

Last is Kazama.... I like him but after Okita and Saijo, Kazama's path is the simplest and related to the normal end(actually only one choice to choose differently and you'll get his ending) making me think, is he really a secret chara or do I really have to finish all of them for him??? Sigh, seems the latter is much more true....

All in all I like Shinse--I mean, Hakuouki, MUCH BETTER than Hiiro no Kakera and Bakumatsu... much more better ending...

And I didn't cry for this at all unlike those mentioned above.....

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment