Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Sensei~(WEBKARE)

So, I just found out about this website wherein you can have a virtual boyfriend. What's in is that the selection where 2D charas not those ugly 3D bleh.

So, I make an account there and chose the lookslikepopularandnice chara whom I named Ren Fumonji-sensei.

Sigh.... Its also voiced too. Its free and if you want to become a premium user.... you should be living here in japan T^T....too bad for daikokujintachi~

Umm.... nice collection of seiyuu BTW:

since the name are changeable I'll just describe them though they have default names......

the red-haired bad boy-like guy is voiced by HOSOYA Yoshimasa who voiced my beloved Kuranosuke Shiraishi of Shitenhouji(of Prince of Tennis OVA: National Tournament Semifinals)

the nice and gentle-like guy who is a teacher(one I chose as my kare XD) is voiced by none other than the funny seiyuu, *drumrolls* ONO Daisuke! who has variety of voiced characters that I really love!(i.e. Sebastian Michaelis of Kuroshitsuji and Hajime of Vitamin X)

the one voicing the megane yarou~ is voiced by Kenji Nojima someone I'm not really familiar with but the one who voiced my 愛西人、Akagi Kazuyuki of TMGS 2nd Kiss

and lastly, the resident sporty guy whose trademark is a face full of bandage(seriously, do you always hit the ball with your face or what???) is voiced by Naozumi Takahashi who just entered my seiyuu fangirling recently when I found out after playing tenipuri motto gakuensai that he voiced my prince, Bunta Marui of Rikkaidai Fukuchu in Prince of Tennis.

I'm really interested in this kind of things..... maybe cause I'm still inexperienced in this field......

If anyone is interested in WEBKARE here.

I hope I won't hear any news flying on the net that someone married one of them....*shivers*

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment