Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen!

Hakuouki Bishies

Hakuouki Bishies

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Japan is really number one!

Currently I'll live in Japan for at least my summer vacation is over. I really envy Japan, it's really clean and has a nice smell of air unlike in our country...ahem.

So, what else would an otaku like me do in the birthplace of otaku-ness? Of course, otaku hunting!

I'm pretty far from Shibuya(hehe, in Osaka afterall) but there are also game stores here.
So, got myself some pretty nice otoges.
-Hakuouki DS
-Signal DS
-Dear Girl ~Story~ Hibiki: Hibiki Tokkun Daisakusen DS
As far as I've played DGS is my fave. I really love OnoD and HiroC!!

But as many as there are games here, sadly I only have my DSi and laptop so.......TT__TT
Though I'll soon get a PSP.
There are lots of anime here too.... unlike in our country that is more on reality(come on! realize that teens are craving for anime!!!)

I also got some cosplay costume.... which I spend the rest of my money and now bankrupted.
-HiroC's DGS uniform
-Saito's Clothes
-Kaname Kuran's Uniform(still cna't get over Vampire Knight)



Somehow, buying games in Japan are worth it... considering I got drama cds and fanbooks. Too bad, I don't think I can buy anymore especially since my mom won't give me money again after spending what she gave me for my precious otoges.


Sigh, Japan is really an otaku's heaven......


粗油ことやから!ほな又な!

No comments:

Post a Comment